[PD] Anyone running PD on VIA processors?

Sean Costello seancostello2003 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 20:34:00 CET 2004

Thanks for the info. Is this running the Eden or C3 processor? I am having
trouble finding the info today, but do all of the Edens run the FPU at half
speed? I remember the older Via processors did this. If this is the case,
the C3 Nehemiah core might be a better bet for PD, as long as fan noise and
moving parts are not an issue.

At some point, I'd like to make a nice, solid, floor-mounted box, that would
run PD (and maybe the Linux port of Supercollider) as a multieffects device.
Ideally, the programs would run without GUI, and receive messages from a
MIDI controller.

Sean Costello