[PD] Re: New PDP/PiDiP for OSX

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Mar 26 04:54:24 CET 2004

hi,

yep, pdp_ieee1394 also use YUV ( and only YUV ), but where is that
documentation that says
webcams work in RGB mode and DV in YUV mode ???

any quicktime obfuscation trick & tweaks ??

sorry, i don't feel like working again on OSX again these days..

cheers,
sevy

ps : was it your mail day? ( sorry for the cheap joke )