[PD] Pd interface, py/pyext and tkinter

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Fri Mar 26 13:26:37 CET 2004

Hi Adrian,

I might be slightly out of context here but if by chance you know Python
and its de-facto gui (Tkinter)
you can use the py/pyext module by Thomas Grill, netsend/netreceive for a
very simple python/Pd communication
and build an interface for your patches in a more user-friendly way.

If you don't know Python, even if it is a very simple yet powerful
programming language, it might take a little while before you get a good
result though.
(but I would encourage you to give it a try, at least for your future projects)

cheers,
vincent