[PD] a nice interface

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri Mar 26 13:57:51 CET 2004

Adrian,

a few suggestions:

1) Look into the Graph-on-Parent feature. It's in the HTML
documentation, I beleive. Frank Barknecht is doing a lot with GoP for
his RRADical PD patches, like this one:

http://footils.org/cgi-bin/cms/?show_article=18

Overview of RRAD patches here:
http://pure-data.iem.at/community/projects/rradical/patches/

2) Use canvases as nice backgrounds, and exploit the sends and recieves
of the GUI objects. An example of this would be my Particle Chamber
abstraction:

[screenshot]
http://pure-data.iem.at/Members/derek/screenshot.png
[download]