[PD] Re: how do i interact with pd without gui?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 26 18:16:39 CET 2004

Write an object for the Windows event system.

I started working with DirectX, shuddered, then happily whipped out the
Linux objects.  The Linux event system was cleanly laid out and easy to
deal with.  DirectX was, well, not.  So I don't have any plans on
working with DirectX unless paid good money to do so.  I do have plans
to write objects like [linuxevent] for MacOS X, but that probably
doesn't help you.  Also, a libSDL object wouldn't be too hard and it'd
run on Windows.  I started working on that but never finished it.

.hc