[PD] a nice interface

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at ucsd.edu
Sat Mar 27 10:21:05 CET 2004

> p.s: to pick up this topic again: joseph sarlo announced pdvsti. i'm still
> interested. to all: please let me know, when it's released.

I swear it is coming. It basically works, but I still need to iron out some
kinks with parameter handling (sysex mess). I had planned to do this during
my spring break, but then SEAMUS happened right here in San Diego so I had
to go (it's been a good time so far). Anyways, I plan on doing it really
soon before I get too busy with school again so stay tuned.

Joe
jsarlo at ucsd.edu