[PD] pd 0.37.1 Windows installer release candidate

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Mar 29 15:32:31 CEST 2004

hello,

thanks for this release, look great!
instalation works fine.

I've got a small question about double cliking on a .pd file

I'm on windows, I changed the pd.bat command line to load  pmpd lib.
it's ok when I strat pd with this .bat
but when I double click on a pd file, the lib is not load.
so, what should I change, to add differents flag while double click on
pd file?

thanks again

Cyrille