[PD] "mixed" cvs not compiling on OSX?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Mar 29 18:53:14 CEST 2004

hi James, carmen,

James Tittle II wrote:
>>> ...I'm trying to compile "miXed" externs from cvs, but ran into the
>>> following, and don't know what to do:  can you point me in the right

building toxy does not depend on gawk any longer (since version
alpha8 I think).  This time, it seems like the sed on osx was less
forgiving than gnu sed...  Fixed in alpha10.  Keep in mind, though,
that toxy widgets generally misbehave on a mac.

>>> direction?  Also, is there any special reason why it's still using
>>> gcc2, and not gcc3.3 (I'm on 10.3.3)?

my laziness...  waiting until someone figures out, finally, how to
`properly' handle denormals in gcc3

Krzysztof