[PD] mouse pointer problem in 0.37.1/MacOS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 30 05:47:48 CEST 2004

Anyone else having a problem where their mouse point it dislocated by
100-200 pixels in Pd?  For example, I try to draw a selection box, and
it shows up 100-200 pixels offset, only to the right or the left.  It
is not offset at all up or down.

I haven't figured out what causes it or what makes it go away.  But it
only affects one window at a time.  Closing the window definitely makes
it go away, and sometimes I can make it go away by doing things in
other windows, but I haven't pinpointed it yet.

I am on MacOS X 10.2.8 using Tcl 8.2.5.