[PD] Re: PD-list digest, Vol 1 #1065 - 14 msgs

Stefan Turner stefan_turner at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 16:36:29 CEST 2004

Hey,

Any chance of some more info on how this might work?
Would there be a new object to apply any
transformation to vertex positions and colours, or
would it be based on getting and setting arrays? I
think both could be quite useful, with the
'transform-vertex' (or whatever) object being
(presumably) more efficient and ok for simpler stuff,
and arrays for anything more complicated.

Sorry for all the questions, but this sounds just like
what GEM is currently lacking (for my needs). Sorry if
any of this has been answered: I haven't been able to
find much about it.

Cheers,
Stefan

Message: 14