[PD] [ot] Wiki on pure-data.iem.at/ plone

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Tue Mar 30 19:20:58 CEST 2004

 Hey folks! I am sort of new to the plone thing, but I wanted to start documenting my trials and experiments with PD on the pure-data site. I am having some problems getting the CMF wiki stuff to work. I can add a wiki page to folder but every time I try and edit it I get a file not found error. I know there are a number of people who have wikis set up on pure-data.iem.at so I am thinking its user error, but for the life of me I can not figure it out. Would someone mind testing it on their end to see if it is working?

thanks!
m.