[PD] [PD][OT] Linux/HDSP : good news

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Wed Mar 31 02:21:04 CEST 2004

hello

[this is only an information message]

my hdsp sound card (RME Hammerfall Multiface hw-rev-1.8) finally works under
Linux, therefore any recent Hammerfall should

I re-installed all from scratch, and only followed the instructions of the
PlanetCCRMA web site
the only thing that is not mentionned in PlanetCCRMA is that you have to run the
"hdspconf" script after installing the ALSA drivers ; then you can run the
"hdspmixer" application and play a sound with "asound"

that's good for me, because under Windows XP I had some latency problems with
Pure Data, even after tuning Windows as they say in www.musicxp.net

I would like to thank Fernando Lopez-Lezcano and Thomas Charbonnel for their
great work