[PD] A couple data conversions

matthew shanley mshanley at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:20:32 CEST 2004

there's a zscale object in the pdjimmies collection from sat.
(http://tot.sat.qc.ca/eng/nslam.html) it can scale any range to any new
range with an optional exponential value. also they have a db1 object
for converting from gain to db, but they use a slightly different range
(0-157) so that might not be helpful for you.

matt