[PD] text3d GEM OS X

Nicholas Ward niward at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Apr 2 16:34:01 CEST 2004

Hi,
I need to get a version of GEM with the text3d or any text working. Im
running OS X 10.2.8  with PD from the Pure Data Installer
0.37-2003.10.02.dmg. from  CAn anyone advise. I got a different version
of here http://homepage.mac.com/tigital

but it crashes(ver888) when i start the render with a message that the
model object is a problem with the error

pix_texture: using client storage
src/Geos/model_loader.cpp:1164: failed assertion `model'

I also got a version from
http://taproot.dyndns.org/~cgc/downloads/index.html updated 02/17/04
but that wont start up at all. I t exits with a message
dyld: /usr/local/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
_btowc
_iswctype
_mbsrtowcs
_towlower