.pdrc for Windows WAS: Re: [PD] pd 0.37.1 Windows installer release candidate

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 2 19:59:05 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Martin Peach wrote:

> Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
> > here's a prototype of whatever PD.BAT
> > fans will be avoiding:
> >
> > 	http://artengine.ca/matju/impd/gallery/pdrc_1.gif
>
> Very nice. This is also my preferred means of interacting with a
> preferences file that should also be a human-readable text file. I see
> no reason why  the handler for your dialog couldn't write out a pd.bat
> file when the user clicks OK or Apply.

Ok, if I am to add support for .BAT files for you, come to my place with a
149.99$ cheque. We can meet at Jarry station. I will wear a plaid flannel
shirt for the occasion (or something fluo if you prefer). I will hand you
a BONUS 5.25" disk of shareware.

Oh, and now that I think of it, if you don't have the money, then we can
negotiate that in music records. I mean real records, the 33rpm vinyls...
well, 45rpm UK singles/EP's also are interesting, of course. (Do you have
any Dépêche Mode?)