pdsend & command line arguments (was: Re: [PD] how do i interact with pd without gui?)

pdlist at jlndrr.net pdlist at jlndrr.net
Sun Apr 4 18:13:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

nice feature, in fact I try it just that way before founding on the
list that it needs som shell voodoo with echo and | (the vertical
bar)...
(I'm currently beginning to try some Aqua/Applescript GUI using pdsend
to manipulate PD patch)

Where could i get this new version, preferably in OS X.3 binary?
(Sorry to ask harshly for a binary, but i'm just an artist, I do know
nearly nothing about compiling. I used Hans installer to install PD
one-click)

Thanks for that mod,
jln