[PD] feedback in gem, any tips

type_non type_non at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 12:56:24 CEST 2004

I didn't saw that graphic... but i'm very interested in this kind of "visual feedback" patches too. So if someone has more info about this, it would be cool to know how to do that.

Nicholas Ward <niward at cs.tcd.ie> wrote:
Hi,
Im new to this gem and pd stuff and loving it! I saw a graphic that
someone had made using gem that used "visual feedback". Just wondering
if anyone had a patch that could show what this technique means. Its
kinda like a shadow of an object remains as it moves through the space.
Thanks
nicky