Video Feedback (was [PD] feedback in gem, any tips)

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Apr 6 14:19:04 CEST 2004

I've only seen video feedback done in analog. Take a camera, hook it to a TV, so the TV shows what you're
filming, and then film the TV screen. I would guess that the delays on processing digital data on a computer
would make it impossible to do on a computer, but I may be very, very wrong. Try hooking any object's output to
its input and you've essentially got a feedback loop. I don't think you can do this in GEM though.

-Ian