[PD] Re: [PD-announce] GEM 0.888 release-candidate 2 : codename 04/04/04

--//-- schwarz at gen-control.com
Tue Apr 6 14:31:18 CEST 2004

hi johannes

sorry for disturbing but i have a little question: i am suffering of this
problem since one year now...
the trouble is with pix_rtx. (windows...oh...). well the combination of
pix_rtx and pix_film or pix_
multiimage or pix_movie and all other image displaying objects leads to a
crash...

someone fixed that bug for me (i had to do an installation in berlin..) and
compiled me a dll were
it was working. anyway. this was one year ago and (as i tend to loose
things) i lost that dll.

i think that this bug should be fixed in the "normal" gem.dll versions. (as
the guy told me that is
was not hard to "repair". the big problem is: that i should have a working
combination of pix_rtx
and pix_film at friday. so... if its somehow possible... maybe you could
have a short look at
pix_rtx and tell me if there would be the possiblity to fix it until friday...

sorry sorry sorry... i am always late with my problems... should have told
earlier i think...

regards
wolfgang