Video Feedback (was [PD] feedback in gem, any tips)

matthew jones m.jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Apr 6 14:39:00 CEST 2004

I made a little time domain iir-filter example for images using proce55ing
(link below).  though I know nothing about GEM, if it can operate on
individual pixels then it shouldn't be too hard to store previous values in
a buffer??  in this example there are 3-taps (so 3 buffers).
sorry if this is no help at all.

Matt

http://www.loopit.org/