Video Feedback (was [PD] feedback in gem, any tips)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 6 16:07:23 CEST 2004

matthew jones wrote:
> I made a little time domain iir-filter example for images using proce55ing
> (link below).  though I know nothing about GEM, if it can operate on
> individual pixels then it shouldn't be too hard to store previous values in
> a buffer??  in this example there are 3-taps (so 3 buffers).
> sorry if this

hi.

there are objects for doing time domain filters in Gem, namely
[pix_motionblur] (simple 1-tap feedback if i remember it right),
[pix_biquad] (like [biquad¨], just for images, this is a 2p2z-filter)
and [pix_tIIR] (n-pole m-zeros filter)

but the question was about something different.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes