[PD] Compiling Zexy Library for Mac OSX

Jesse Sullivan suckaphish at powerup.com.au
Tue Apr 6 23:20:17 CEST 2004

Hi everyone.

Recently I've been grappling with the problem of compiling the library of
zexy externals in Mac OSX. I downloaded the developer pack that gives you
the make commands... however, any attept to compile or make in the terminal
gives me a list of error messages and Im uncertain that it has worked. Does
anyone have the magic bullet on this one? Or some more experience? To be
honest I'm not sure if I'm even doing the right thing in the first place.
Sorrty, bit of a PD newbie, but ded keen yo.

thanks
jEss