[PD] [OS 10.2.8]Questions on Pd and the ZL object...............

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 20:09:22 CEST 2004

hello:

I am a Pd newbie on Mac OS 10.2.8 and have a few questions about Pd in
general and the 'zl' object.

1. where does Pd keeps all its externals? For example, I have try to locate
externals by making a search (apple key+f) at the finder and I can't find
anything.

3. I have just encountered a problem with the 'zl' object. I was using 'zl
nth' and the whole Pd quits when the the input list is about size of 32.
Couldn't find its help file either. Is that the limits of the object?

4. also, I could not find info on zl in the online documentation at
http://pd.iem.at/pdb/index.html

Many thanks

Yours

CHUN