[PD] "ping-pong" ball-like algorithm in PD

Eric Skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Thu Apr 8 07:33:16 CEST 2004

You might want to investigate interpolating delays or sample loop points
controlled by lfos or envelopes. You may also try the "bouncy" plugin
from bram of smartelectronix (http://www.smartelectronix.com/~bram/). I
have never heard a proper name for this myself, but it's super fun to
play with.

For interpolated delays I mean perhaps the [vd~] object, which takes a
signal input. This is my personal favorite way to get this kind of sound
(to my ears). Have it feedback on itself slightly and modulate the delay
time with a signal. You will get cool sounds at least... :)