[PD] Re: Gaining access to /usr/local/lib/pd/extra in the Finder?

pdlist at jlndrr.net pdlist at jlndrr.net
Thu Apr 8 11:18:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

another way, maybe more newbie-friendly.

Apple-F; search "name" "include" ".pd_darwin", for example, and
"Visibility" is invisible;
Now you can open the pd, or pd/extra folder, from the path at the
bottom of the resulting list.

For future easy access, just create an Alias of any of the folders, by
dragging and dropping it, for example on the desktop, with Apple and
Alt keys both pressed. (an alias to /usr/local/lib/pd/doc is very
useful for me)

By the way, double-clicking a .pd file open another PD instance in
another Wish shell, but never open the .pd file...
I suppose it's known, but is there a workaround?

jln