[PD] metro precision

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Apr 8 18:57:41 CEST 2004

hi Frank,

it all depends on what you actually want to get.  You can trust
[metro 1] with vline~ or vsnapshot~, but not with line~, nor with
snapshot~.  You can record [metro 1]-triggered messages properly
time-stamped into xeq.record, etc.

However, you cannot go below 1 ms with metro, do not know why...

Krzysztof