MacOS X Pd.app WAS Re: [PD] Re: Gaining access to /usr/local/lib/pd/extra in the Finder?

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Apr 8 21:19:48 CEST 2004

> Hmm, I don't entirely get it based on this description, but I'll take
> a look at the next uPDated.app when you release it.
well in short it is not a problem in OSX, it was just my fault
(starting the impd executable in a diferent directory than the pd
standard directory tree)
but it should work in the current version, the blue one. if it doesn't
I have a problem :)

>> but pd tries to launch the Wish shell no?
>
> I could be wrong, but I think that there was a way to specify which
> Wish Shell.app pd opens.  But its been a while since I looked at it.
when I looked at it all I saw was that  you could set your $HOME
directory, and it looks there first. But maybe I was too quick.
but the problem is that the shell would be started already when running
AppMain.tcl no? so what we'd need is to tell pd not to start Wish.app

gerard