[PD] Pd glossary/dictionary

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 9 02:24:45 CEST 2004

So as I delve in deeper into the core of Pd, I am finding myself wanted
a quick reference glossary to remember the exact definition of things
like "gobj", "glist", etc.  But it need not only apply to the very low
level stuff, but things like "atom", "symbol", "bang", etc. would be
useful when getting started with Pd.

I am pretty sure that something like this doesn't already exist, tho
pieces of it do.  So I am now wondering what would be the best way to
build this so that its easy to build, update, and maintain.  I am
thinking that a wiki-like page on pure-data.org would probably be the
way.

____

deliberately throwing it away
to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore