[PD] Example/help patch for Cyclone's sustain?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 9 05:59:03 CEST 2004

On Thursday, Apr 8, 2004, at 12:47 America/New_York, CK wrote:

> I read:
>> I'll even put them in the CVS if that is ok with all parties involved.
>> Is externals/miXed/doc ok?
>
> that's fine with me I'll just see what else I've finished by now and
> let
> you know.

Ok, they are checked in.  I also added the beginning of my tot-help.pd.
  They look good, I've been wanting a [counter] help file for a long
time.  But I'd like to make a suggestion.  Instead of using [print], I
think its more user friendly to display the text in the same window.
There are two ways that I do this:

[list2symbol]

[        \        <---- (symbolatom with a size of 0 so it auto-resizes)

or the preferred way: