[PD] Re: Gaining access to /usr/local/lib/pd/extra in the Finder?

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Fri Apr 9 11:51:47 CEST 2004

>  (I am not going to ask why we need three packages
> for OSX).
maybe because it's not easy to make it behave mac-like without
modifying the source and making it work diferent than in win32 or linux
but if you think  it, currently miller distributes binaries for all
platforms, hans does his installers and there are linux packages for
several distros ...
variety is not that bad at this level, i's worse to mantain different
branches of the source.
I think if / when  the impd branch gets into the main devel it may  be
a good moment to think about it.

gerard