[PD] am i alone with rtx troubles?

--//-- schwarz at gen-control.com
Fri Apr 9 14:06:32 CEST 2004

i know that homer.avi is working... i wrote you off list...

but its only working because its intel indeo r3.2 coded (don`t know why)

indeo r3.2 is a web based codec(so you can`t render resolutions higher then
600x480 and the color quality is bad)

try it with any other codec (main concept, microsoft dv, divx .... or any
else (i tried them all))
and it crashes.

sorry for being so annoying but i need it working with dv resolution somehow...
and i know that it should not be a big deal (as i was the one who told
daniel heckenberg
that there is a bug one year ago and he fixed it and sent me a test version in
which everything was working fine -- after asking me if there are any
further bugs
and i told him that there aren`t he offered it for download at bogusfront.org)

anyway... the test version i got from him got lost because my girlfriend
took my
ideraid to nirvana and the version on his site behaves the same way as the one
in rc2.

sorry
wolfgang