[PD] Example/help patch for Cyclone's sustain?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 9 18:46:32 CEST 2004

Yeah, [list2symbol] isnt' the best choice for this, but I was just
throwing it out there since its a more 'orthodox' way to display text,
i.e. using  a symbol atom.  I personally like the   [prepend set]---[
  (    option best.  Plus it serves as a little example of how to think
outside the box a little bit when patching.  But [tosymbol] would work
fine as well.

.hc

On Friday, Apr 9, 2004, at 05:20 America/New_York, Krzysztof Czaja
wrote:

> hi hc, CK,
>
> I get
>
>  list2symbol
> ... couldn't create
>
> unless running pd -lib zexy, which I usually do not, so how about
> using cyclone's [tosymbol] in cyclone help patches, instead?
>
> KC
>
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> [list2symbol]

____