[PD] PD/GEM: Redraw problems in Windows

Ju'k J'unk jukjunk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:07:10 CEST 2004

y0,

Thanks for the support, I figured out which lib [repeat] is in, 'ZEXY'. Go
figure, PDB should be updated tho so it will make that sort of thing easier
to find. Anyways,

Heres a problem I've noticed when using GEM w/ PD in windows, Clipping or
whatever you call it seems to have a trouble when windows which are open on
the desktop move either in front of / or behind each other even after GEM/PD
is closed. Has anyone else got this problem. Its like pieces of the windows
behind other windows get stuck in the top section of other window
applications, the place where the name and description of the window is
placed, and to the far right the [-][][X] etc.

Thanks,
Ju'k