[PD] Audio trouble (2 in 6 out refused) - Mac OS X

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sun Apr 11 00:50:57 CEST 2004

Thanks for the tip, it seems that an Audigy 2 NX may be usable after all, even though I'm not on OSX--there's
probably something similar for other OSes. I'd agree that this is a pretty important limitation. I'd love to
try coding something to fix this if somebody would point me to the resources I'd need.

-Ian