[PD] Access to /usr/local/lib/pd/extra..........my solution

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 11 23:14:26 CEST 2004

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> This sounds like a good approach and will work well with the packages
> since we are moving away from libraries and compiling individual
> objects instead.

Heheheh. Libraries are not going away anytime soon. Maybe _you_ are going
away from libraries... But you're not going to coerce everyone into
compiling individual objects. There is no practical sense to doing that.

And I have a question for you: how would you wish non-C externals to be
handled, other than not handling them at all?