[PD] elasticity algorithm

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Wed Apr 14 10:28:36 CEST 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>1. I encourage people NOT to use Hotmail, but instead use fastmail
> Just for information: Are you implying, that it is impossible to write
> normal mails (non html) with Hotmail?

No, but MSN/Hotmail is weak: small mailbox, slow, no ssl, insecure,
frequently spam-blocked, fat ads.

>>2. FB: see the MUTT faq, http://www.fefe.de/muttfaq/faq.html:
>>I keep getting HTML attachments.
> I don't. All my HTML mail is spam.

About half of my inbound known&desired mail is HTML now.  What bugs me
more, concerning both server space and screen space, is MIME mail with
duplicated content and acres of white space and blank lines.  ;-\

(When I attempted to send this to PD-OT, it bounced.)