[PD] adding IEM lib to the CVS

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Wed Apr 14 17:30:53 CEST 2004

Hello !

> So it seems that Thomas Musil does not want to add IEMlib to the CVS,
> or perhaps does not have time.  So I was thinking of importing the code
> into CVS and maintaining a devel branch there.  Any objections?

We and so also Thomas on the IEM have all our libraries on our own CVS . There
is, as far I konow,  also a anonymous access, so there is no need for
additional devel trees.

I think Thomas will take patches against his CVS if he finds them usefull.

I have to ask our sysadmin  for a documentation for anonymous access to the
CVS und how we can deal with people who wants trees in there.

Also there will be some extra special gui libraries published soon and there
is also our PD-Browser Plugin iArs for the IAEM System and the xml-rpc
externals for http://iem.at/projekte/newmedia/vch_iaem/

mfg winfried