[PD] pd running fully behind other windows???

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Thu Apr 15 21:17:10 CEST 2004

Hi, I was just wondering, is there any way of making pd run fully behind
other windows, as in the midi messages work perfect, but when I want to use
the 'key' object a pd window has to be in front of all the other windows,
this makes the Gripd program useless for me as I like to be able to use a
computer keyboard for music as well a midi keyboard for my project
cheers for the help,
and thanks for all other help too by the way ,college is coming to an end
and it could be the end of pd for me : (