[PD] OSC

stotz oliver at klingt.org
Fri Apr 16 16:01:10 CEST 2004

Quoting nicolas potiron <potiocom at yahoo.fr>:

> Hello
> someone knows how to load the libOSC, I tried './pd -lib libOSC but
> it doesn't work. :(

you need to specify the complete path

i.e. -lib C:\pd\extra\OSC

or likewise in linux

btw: at least on my winXP system the OSC-library is not called "libOSC" but
simply "OSC"...

then create an object called [OSC] to get the help patches. note that you have
to put them into "<pd-path>/doc/5.reference/OSC" to make PD find them