[PD] Re: installers at IEM page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 16 23:22:48 CEST 2004

My ISP is having troubles, so my site is down until they fix it.  But
all of the actual installers are hosted on either pure-data.iem.at or
SourceForge, so they are still all available.  You can find the tested
'releases' under the "downloads" page on http://pure-data.iem.at

The beta installers are listed under "Member Downloads" which is under
"downloads" in http://pure-data.iem.at

.hc

On Friday, Apr 16, 2004, at 11:13 America/New_York, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Hi Hans-Christoph,
> it seems like none of the installer packages on the
> pure-data.iem.at-site
> are present anymore.
> Where have they gone?
>
> best greetings,
> Thomas

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
								-David Zicarelli