[PD] -nogui linux troubles

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Apr 18 05:09:01 CEST 2004

hi derek,

I read:
> yes, I tried all kinds of command-line extras to get it going proper.
> There is a message which gets loadbanged inside the patch to switch on
> audio.

I ran into some weird issues with -nogui aswell a few weeks ago, but
never actually got around to do some actual bug hunting. It's this
neat little patch that receives input via a [netreceive] socket, but
as soon as I start it -nogui it will remain silent ...

tired now, will get my hands dirty tomorrow trying to pin it down

ok that's no help at all, but you're not alone mate ;)

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)