[PD] RE: replace PDB by RAA ?

Norbert Math n at alien.mur.at
Sun Apr 18 15:06:35 CEST 2004

hello,

well, PDB is editable, you can access it here:
http://iem.at/pdb/edit/ (give"pd" as login name and "pd" as password").
maybe i was too paranoiac about publishing the link - now
i have put it on the index page as well.

but nevertheless, i have been much too lazy in the last years in
mantaining and updating :(

i would really appreciate a to start with a completely new approach,
since the design of the whole thing is very outdated. pdp was made in the
old pre-cvs days and i think a new implementation should cooperate with it,
ideally integrate automatically new entries as they appear in the cvs.

norbert