[PD] mouse or keyboard in

zozizozu zozizozu at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 20 10:21:43 CEST 2004

HI ,

matthew jones wrote:

>did you mean is there some way of writing into the keyboard/mouse buffer to
>SIMULATE inputs that could be used to control applications OTHER than pd?

That's it . I'm working with handicaped people and most of them can not
use their  hand or clic to manipulate softwares  .We  have some tracking
devices ( midi ,polhemus , webcam ,.. ) that we want to use to drive
other software .

>as far as I know this is not possible so far (but I may be very wrong);
>simulating mouse input makes no sense though, as it is unclear what it would
>do with any real mouse input.

So , ...I ' m not a dev , and don't know pd so mutch , but do you think
it ' ll be complex to write such object ?
My only other solution is to midi control out a device that i plug onto
a real mouse wheel  ...°-(  Heavy !