[PD] remembering the search paths...?

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Tue Apr 20 19:00:43 CEST 2004

Chun if you search the PD-list archives
http://iem.at/mailinglists/pd-list/ for .pdrc all will be answered :)

The quick. You need to create a text file in your home directory called
".pdrc". edit this text file to contain all of the commands you normally
give PD when you start it at the command line. After you save the text
file all you need to do is type pd at the command line and it will read
the .pdrc for start up options.

m.