[PD] Problem Compiling VST~

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Apr 20 22:34:44 CEST 2004

Hi David,
i recommend that you try the cvs version that is no longer using MFC.
It's hard to judge which version you are currently using since the latest
version number is 0.1.0pre11.
Edit the config-pd-msvc.bat file according to your system and then run
build-pd-msvc.bat from the MSVC command prompt.
Please report if you are successful with the cvs version.

best greetings,
Thomas