[PD] open source Pd workshops

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 21 16:25:40 CEST 2004

So since a number of us are doing Pd workshops these days, I thought
that we could join together to develop some open source Pd workshops
that we all can use.  I am not entirely sure what form these would take
since I have only done a couple individual classes, mostly general
intros.

I think that it would be cool to develop courses, like a one day
course, a one week course, etc.  Ideally, the reading and the exercises
would all be available on a single website, and maybe also included in
the Pd distros.

I have started some patches that illustrate concepts and experiments in
music cognition and perception that I will be checking into the CVS
once they are ready.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams