[PD] Re: [PD][ot] I don't get any messages.

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 21 22:37:05 CEST 2004

Zitiere Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen <k.s.matheussen at notam02.no>:

> Since about 1.4 I haven't received any messages on any of the
> pd-lists. I thought I had been unsubscribed for some reason,
> but when I try to subscribe I get the message that I'm allready
> subscribed. I'm reading the lists in digested mode.
>
> Shall I try to unsubscribe and then subscribe again?

when your email address bounces for some reason, your account is automatically
"disabled".
this is not the same as "unsubscribed", it just means that no attempt is made to
deliver emails to you.
to change this back, just got to the webform (see the end of this mail), view
the settings of your account (don't worry about unknown passwords, there is an
option to let it be mailed to you) and set the "disable posts (do NOT send
messages temporarily)" (or somehow similar; cannot remember right now) to "no".

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes