[PD] open source Pd workshops

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Thu Apr 22 10:30:29 CEST 2004

hi,

metoo think  it's a great idea. esp. to have workshops to specific focusses,
like "beginners", "networking, streaming", "video", "composition", "dsp
theory", "interfaces and live performing", "external programming", ...

in addition to the workshops, or as a basis for them, a systematic
documentation and teaching material should be available: online(html...), in
printable form (pdf, working sheets), as pd-tutorial (stepwise), as
pd-help-patches (reference), as FAQ, and there should be a discussion forum
and/or the mailing list (including searcheable archives). So we need a place
to collect, sort, revise and distribute the material (and of course people
doing this job). there are lots of approaches and most thing are existing
already, so perhaps focussing them in one point/place could (!) be a clever
move now.

marius.