[PD] open source Pd workshops

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Apr 23 09:28:49 CEST 2004

hi hans/all,

well we could start with an unstructured collection of materials at this
place, like, texts, links, ideas, exercises. So that if someone plans to
have a workshop about Pd he/she can search this library for useful stuff.
for workshops will be individual anyhow, because of hours, number of
participants... this could be another approach.

how can I get access to that directory on the pure data plone?

I have not really held or participate in any *workshops*, although I had a
very good course about max/msp at the university, anyway reports from the
front would help a lot...

m.