[PD] using pd with jack / audiotrak maya EX

Matthew Yee-King yeeking at no-future.com
Fri Apr 23 12:36:31 CEST 2004

Hi there

I have read that it is possible to run pd using jackd with the audiotrak
maya ex7, and that you can get 8 channels up on the dac~ object.

I have recently acquired a maya EX (has 6 outs, but features a digital
optical input unlike the EX7). I cannot seem to convince jackd to work
with the card. I guess this might be one for the jack list... but i'm
starting here.

can anyone tell me if they have used this card with linux/ jackd and pd?
what arguments did you use to jackd to get it to run? what jackd and
alsa version are you using?

cheers

matthew